Saturday, March 21, 2009

Journal 2 (08/03/09)

Last Friday, in the computer class, I learned about basic computer theory which is very useful. I realized that to understand about computer program and its functions is quite important. So I need to get familiar with the terms as CPU, Hz, Ram, Rom etc. I have heard these terms before, but I did not know what they mean exactly. It was very good chance to learn and understand about computer theory not only about terms. I should remember what I learnt, because we are going to do the test next week. Teacher taught us how to use Microsoft Word 2007 which is made recently. I have version 2003 only on my computer. Needless to say in version 2007, it has more developed functions, so I was very interested in learning the various functions. The computer class became my favorite class.

On the other hand, honestly I still feel difficult in writing and speaking. Especially academic writing seems too hard for me, so nearly every day I read English books and study vocabulary to overcome my barriers. I expect to increase my writing skills gradually but it seems to go too slowly and sometimes I feel disappointed. But I will always remember this sentence; “Do not give up!”

No comments:

Post a Comment