Saturday, March 21, 2009

Journal 1 (01/03/09)

Much of my last few weeks were spent to struggle to adjust myself to the EAP course which is much harder than my previous course. I found that this course requires a lot of effort and time to study. Also, I need to change the way of thinking so I would better to leave my old style of thinking and to take the new style of thinking. Actually, it makes me very difficult, confused and leads me to low self confidence. In this circumstance, I have to make some decisions to succeed to learn English in EAP course.

First, I will read English books, newspapers and magazines everyday as much as I can. Second, I need to increase vocabulary ability, so whenever I find new vocabulary I will find the meaning of the word and keep it in my brain. Third, I am going to listen to a radio program whenever I drive everyday, it might help me to increase my listening skill. Last, I will keep writing my journal every week. It is quite good chance to build up my writing skill and I can focus on learning English at the same time. When I meet a barrier which makes me shrink, I will make more effort to overcome that difficulty.

No comments:

Post a Comment