Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Journal 4 (22/03/09)

An article was given us in reading class last Wednesday. The article was from “Time Australia” and was written about the herbal medicine. It describes about different medicine approaching style between Eastern and Western. Eastern practices treat the body as a complex whole instead of trying to heal a specific illness but western medicine approaches diseases in a direct and unilateral way. With this information, I could make sure the difference approaching method between Eastern and Western. Also it was very helpful to prepare the report and get an idea. When I was reading this article, I felt the heavy pressure because of the time limit, but when I finished reading it, I realized that the teacher gave us very important information as a kind of a guide line. I haven’t started to make structure for the report yet, but I drew some outline in my mind to start the report soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment